- Active Grille Shutter System: Helps reduce drag while increasing fuel economy.
- Apple CarPlay: A safer way to integrate the needs of your phone into your driving experience. Capable of sending and receiving messages, making phone calls, and playing music from your vehicle’s display.
- Beats Audio Group: Beats Premium Speakers with Subwoofer and 552-Watt Amplifier to provide power to the 10 speaker and subwoofer.
- Blacktop Appearance Group: 20inx8in gloss black painted aluminum wheels; satin-black one piece performance spoiler; compact spare tire; Firestone brand tires; gloss black fascia applique; gloss black interior and exterior accents; gloss black grille and crosshairs; Rhombi 2-piece wheel center cap; sport suspension
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Sensors detect when objects are in your blind spots and may alert you with visual cues, such as a light on your side mirror or a tone.
- Capless Fuel Filler: Reduces excess air intake that may occur with capped systems.
- Cold Intake Air System by MOPAR: Allows cooler air to funnel directly to the intake manifold while providing additional horsepower and torque under many environmental conditions.
- Dodge Performance Pages: Lets you stay connected to your vehicles performance with real-time stats including engine performance and handling, the actual g-force exerted on the vehicle, and performance timers.
- Driver Confidence Group: Blind spot and cross path detection; exterior mirrors with courtesy lamps; driver’s auto-dimming exterior mirror; blind spot power heated mirrors; ParkSense Rear Park Assist system; ParkView Rear Backup Camera
- Electronic Shift Control: An automatic electronic shifting of the transmission, which helps increase fuel economy as well as vehicle shifting and handling.
- Electronic Stability Control: A computerized technology that improves a vehicle’s stability by detecting and reducing loss of traction/skidding.
- Hands-Free Sliding Doors and Liftgate: Enables the opening of sliding doors and liftgate with a simple kick under the vehicle while the key fob is on your person.
- Harman Kardon Group: Includes 19 premium speakers including subwoofer with intense surround sound; Harman Kardon GreenEdge amplifier.
- Hill Start Assist: It prevents the vehicle from rolling when pulling away on a hill on an up or down gradient.
- Hydraulic Assist Brake Booster: It takes hydraulic pressure from the power steering instead of the engine vacuum to provide a powerful brake assist.
- Keyless Enter ‘N Go: Enables keyless entry to the vehicle and push-button vehicle ignition. It provides additional safety by helping deter vehicle theft since the vehicle cannot be started without your SmartKey present.
- Knock Back Mitigation: Prepares brakes for faster use based on lateral g-forces by maintaining optimal brake pad positioning on rotors and keeping brake pedal travel consistent.
- LATCH system: Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children is a system that allows for the secure anchoring of child seats in a vehicle.
- MDS (Multi-Displacement System): Deactivates four the eight cylinders when the throttle is closed or at steady speeds.
- Navigation and Travel Group: GPS navigation; SiriusXM Traffic Plus 5 year subscription; UConnect 8.4 NAV; ParkView Rear Backup Camera
- ParkSense Rear Park Assist with Stop: Identifies nearby obstacles in and near the rear path of the vehicle to help you maneuver in tight spaces at parking speeds. Audiovisual indicators in the overhead display in the rear of the vehicle alert you to the proximity of most larger, stationary objects that might be outside your line of sight.
- ParkView Rear Backup Camera: A backup camera that is paired with tri-color guidelines as well as an optional audio tone that alerts you when close to objects behind you.
- Plus Group: 20inx8in satin carbon aluminum wheels; driver’s auto-dimming exterior mirror; bi-function HID projector headlamps; compact spare tire; driver and passenger lower LED lamps; Firestone tires; heated second-row seats; heated steering wheel; illuminated rear cupholders; ParkSense Rear Park Assist System; ParkView Rear Backup Camera; power front seats; power heated memory mirrors; Rhombi 2-piece wheel center cap; security alarm; leather sport seat with metallic accents; sport suspension; auto-adjust in reverse mirrors; memory radio, drivers seat, and mirrors
- Popular Equipment Group: ParkSense Rear Park Assist System; remote start; SiriusXM radio 1-year subscription.
- Power Convenience Group: Power front seats; power tilt/telescope steering column; power front lumbar adjust.
- Power Sunroof Group: Adds a power sunroof and a universal garage door opener.
- Premium Group: Beats premium speakers; adaptive cruise control with stop; advanced brake assist; auto adjust-in-reverse mirrors; bi-function HID projector headlamps; power heated memory mirror with blind spot indicator; blind spot and cross path detection; compact spare tire; exterior mirrors with courtesy lamps; Firestone tires; full speed forward collision warning plus; GPS navigation; heated second-row seats; heated steering wheel; illuminated rear cupholders; lane departure warning with lane keep assist; ParkSense Rear Park Assist System; ParkView Rear Backup Camera; power front seats; rain sensitive windshield wipers; Rhombi 2-piece wheel center cap; security alarm; SiriusXM Traffic Plus; leather sport seat with metallic accents; sport suspension; UConnect 8.4 NAV.
- Rear Cross-Path Detection: Two sensors located on the rear bumper detect oncoming traffic to try and eliminate a collision.
- Remote Keyless Entry: The use of a key fob with soft buttons to lock and unlock the vehicle without the use of a key.
- Remote Proximity Entry: Enables keyless entry to the vehicle with the push of a button or buttons on the door handle as long as the key fob is on your person.
- Remote Start: The ability to start your vehicle up to 200 feet away.
- Stow ‘N Go: A system specific to Chrysler products where the second and third row seats can stow in the floor for optimal storage use.
- Stow ‘N Vac: An in-vehicle vacuum that can reach almost all parts of the vehicle; can run on accessory mode for 10 minutes, or for extended periods of time with the vehicle running (only available on Chrysler Pacifica Limited).
- Super Track Pak: All season performance tires; 4-mode electronic stability control; anti-lock 4-wheel disc performance brakes; Dodge Performance Pages; Goodyear tires; leather-wrapped performance steering wheel; performance suspension.
- Technology Group: Adaptive cruise control with stop; advanced brake assist; automatic high beam headlamp control; power heated memory mirror with blind spot indicator; full speed forward collision warning plus; lane departure warning with lane keep assist; rain sensitive windshield wipers
- Tire Service Kit: Replaces a spare tire to make the vehicle lighter and save on room.
- UConnect System: An in-car, hands-free communication that is Bluetooth capable.
- Ventilated Seats: Perforated seats that allow for cool air to be blown through (similar to heated seats).
- VVT (Variable Valve Timing): Alters the timing of a valve lift event to improve performance, fuel economy, or emissions.